How To Apply Hard Gel
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Apply a form to your finger and secure. Take your Bluesky Hard Gel and apply over nail, using the form to create your desired nail length.
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- Apply a further 1-2 layers of Hard Gel to build up your nail shape, curing for 60 seconds each time a new coat is applied.
- Remove the form, wipe nail with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe and file until you are happy with the shape.
- Repeat process for all nails.
- You can then continue with your gel nail manicure as normal, using your favourite Bluesky gel polish and Bluesky Top Coat to complete your look.
Tip: Bluesky Hard Gel can also be used as an overlay to add strength to your natural nail.