Bluesky's BASE is required with their building products.
We recommend BASE 01
Gum Gel is an innovative product that combines acrylic and gel. This 2 in 1 formula combines the best features of both. It’s your nail ally for extensions as it’s durable and lasts for over a month! Ideal for nail extension without monomer. It’s easy to apply and you can use our dual tips, extension tips or simply overlay. Gum gel brush is also available for better application!
Preparation is everything...
- Use the Bluesky Nail File to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with your Bluesky Nail Buffer.
- Clean your nails with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe.
Start with a base coat...
- Apply a thin layer of Bluesky Base Coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under the Bluesky lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Using an extension tip that fits your nail apply a small amount of Bluesky Gum Gel into the tip using an orangewood stick.
- Using a small amount of cleanser on your orangewood stick, spread the Gum Gel into the tip to the length required.
- Once you have applied the Gum Gel onto the tip to your desired length, use a small brush and a small amount of cleanser to apply to the gel.
- Cover the nail with the gel side of the tip. Using your small brush and a small amount of cleanser, wipe around the nail edge (where the extension rests near to the edge of your nail).
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- Using your Bluesky Nail File, file into your desired shape. Then, use your Bluesky Buffer to buff over the gel to smooth.
- Using a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe,wipe over the nail to remove dust and debris.
- Apply Bluesky Top Coat to all nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Wipe away the sticky layer with a Bluesky Cleanser Wipe and finish with Bluesky Cuticle Oil on the skin around your nails to leave them feeling nourished.